Winter sales opening
On your marks, get set...
12 October marks the start of the sales for SNCF winter bookings for services from 10 December 2017 to 12 January 2018, with a broader « booking horizon » on our booking tools via GDS and via www.voyages‐sncf.eu!
The sales opening schedule:
for services from 10 December 2017 to 12 January 2018:
→ Sales open on 12 October 2017
for services from 7 February to 12 March 2018:
Winter peak period, for any route (snow destination or not), including for TGV Lyria :
→ Sales open on 7 November 2017
for services from 13 March:
→ Normal opening on 3 months before departure*
Don’t hesitate to give these dates to your customers so they can prepare and anticipate their journeys.
- These opening dates only concern national sales (excepted for TGV Lyria, see above);
- international sales are done within the usual opening times;
- in case of maintenance works requiring adjustments to the transport plan, sales for some trains could possibly be opened later than the dates indicated above;
group reservations, for journeys from 10 December 2017 to 12 January 2018 can already be made.
DISCOVER THE WINTER DESTINATIONS
Find some of the snow destinations below:
- Paris - Grenoble: in 3h01, up to 9 trains/day
- Paris - Chambery: in 2h54, up to 5 trains/ day
- Paris - Valence: in 2h10, up to 10 trains/ day
- Paris - Bourg-St-Maurice: in 5h00, up to 10 trains/ day
- Brussels - Aime-la-Plagne: in 6h12, 1 train/Saturday
- Brussels - Bourg-St-Maurice: in 6h46 1 train/Saturday
- Antwerp - Moutiers: in 6h39, 1 train/Saturday
- Amsterdam - Albertville: in 6h52, 1 train/Saturday
- Paris - Interlaken: in 5h30, 1 train/day
- Paris - Bourg-in-Bresse: in 1h50, 8 trains/day
- Paris - Geneva: in 2h58, 9 trains/day
Find even more destinations and information on www.voyages-sncf.eu!